Thank you for registering to attend AOA-35 in Las Vegas! We are excited to have your company represented in our AOA Marketplace exhibit hall. Please read all instructions before preceding below:
- All attending representatives must register SEPARATELY, each with a unique email address. If one person is registering each attending rep, please complete a separate form for each individual.
- You should receive an email with your company's sponsorship level. Exhibitors and sponsors receive the following number of complimentary attending representative registrations:
- Exhibitors - 2
- Sponsors - 3
- Premium Sponsors - 4
- Executive Partners - 5
Additional attending reps can be purchased for $295 per person for the full conference or $125 per person for a one-day pass. Once you have completed the registration for each attending representative, please call 412-243-5156 x 110 with credit card information to pay for any additional reps you might register. If you prefer to be invoiced for your additional representatives, please email Caitlin Price.
Download the exhibitor schedule. This schedule includes setup and tear down times as well as all breaks and meals in the exhibit hall. The AOA-35 brochure contains the complete education schedule.
This year's Evening Out Event will take place on Tuesday, Sept. 19 at Topgolf Las Vegas. The event will feature a delicious buffet-style meal, the exciting game of Topgolf (which is similar to a driving range combined with darts - no experience required!), drink tickets, and gorgeous views of the Las Vegas strip! Transportation is included in the ticket price. Exhibitors are invited to purchase a ticket to attend for $85. You can purchase your ticket online to reserve your spot. You must have a ticket to attend this off-site event. NOTE: The system might prompt you to log in; you do NOT need to log in to complete your transaction.
- Please be mindful of the official AOA-35 Exhibitor Rules and Regulations. All rules and regulations will be enforced during the conference.
AOA-35 will once again utilize Freeman for its shipping and show services. All exhibitors will receive:
- 8' wide x 8' deep pipe and drape exhibit booth (or a 16' wide x 8' deep pipe and drape exhibit booth if exhibiting in a double booth space)
- 7" x 44" identification sign
- 6' table
- two chairs
Additional furniture, services, etc., can be purchased through Freeman. See the link below for more information.
Freeman AOA-35 Landing Page
The above service center is a one-stop shop for your booth and shipping needs. You can also download the exhibitor kit in PDF form (16 MB). Electrical services can be ordered through the Sands Exhibitor Services web portal.
DATES TO REMEMBER
Aug. 18 - Discount pricing deadline through Freeman
Sept. 17 from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. - Exhibitor Move-In at Sands Expo
Exhibitor Attending Representative Registration
Please complete one form per representative.