Member Discount: Healthcare Compliance Boot Camp
Wednesday, August 9, 2017
**This boot camp is presented by The Coding Institute and is not an AOA-sponsored event**
AOA Members Save $200 on Registration!
When: Thursday, August 31, 2017 | 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Where: Hyatt Regency | Jersey City, NJ
Who Should Attend: Executives, Senior Management, Compliance Officers
In 2017, a Florida health system agreed to pay HHS $5.5 million to settle potential HIPAA violations, including a lack of audit controls and inappropriate employee access to patient information.
Do your compliance programs have the support necessary to protect your organization? For compliance programs to do what they’re supposed to do and meet federal requirements, executives, senior management, and compliance officers need to understand:
- HIPAA, MACRA, and coding compliance rules
- Consequences for the organization — and its leaders — when a compliance failure occurs
- Compliance program strategies that offer the best return on investment
Join us for our intensive compliance Boot Camp, where you’ll hear from HIPAA legal expert Paul R. Hales, MACRA readiness expert Tina Colangelo, and coding and billing consultant Barbara Cobuzzi on how to protect your healthcare organization’s reputation and finances from internal and external threats.
- Compliance Essentials and Senior Management Responsibilities
- Cyber Crime and Cyber Chaos: 4 Step Strategy to Prevent, Respond & Recover
- Emerging Risk: MACRA, MIPS and Electronic Patient Engagement
- MACRA Readiness Essentials for Better Reimbursement
- Business Associate Compliance & Breach Responsibility
- Coding Compliance Roadmap with Best Practices
- System-Wide Compliance: Culture of Compliance Resources and Senior Management’s Role
- Interactive Discussion Addressing Resources, Action Plan, and Your Questions
Don’t delay: Registration is limited to 100 attendees. The registration fee of $699 includes both our in-depth in-person sessions and a compliance kit with resources to help you implement the strategies you learn. AOA Members receive $200 off, for a total registration fee of $499! To receive the discount, you must contact Andy Sen Gupta at 239-280-2339 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see the flyer for all of the details.